CrispAds Blog Ads

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Its here!


A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss will be out on December 1st! So this weekend, head over to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble online and check it out! Pour a nice tall vodka martini and settle in with the novel! Also, be a myspace friend: click here to add me!


Thanks for checking in on this site, for a dose of DistressedJeans or to read about being friends with a popstar, read the book and let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Click here to order the book. Rumor has it that Britney Spears just ordered her copy, I cannot confirm or deny this though!


5 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...
Congrats on the book - I thought Britney only liked painting by numbers though....
http://celebcrapola.blogspot.com/ @ 5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yup, congrats on the book! Hope you do well with it. Here's a lot of other sexy celebrities you can find if you like. @ 12:38 AM  
Blogger Mr.galle said...
Hi, I like this blog is so cool!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind, Please link to my blog this URL
http://showbiznow.blogspot.com/ @ 7:38 AM  
Anonymous azali said...
Good job.

Cheers,
Perniagaan Internet | Rahsia Internet | Cari Duit Diinternet | Pemasaran Internet | Cari Duit Online @ 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Pete said...
hi,
Good blogs....

Cheers,
Laser Ontharing @ 7:46 PM  
Post a Comment   | << Home